We sell Locking AdBlue® fluid caps for DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes, Nissan, Renault, Scania and Volvo commercial vehicles. We offer bulk purchase discounts for haulage fleets. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fuel Cap Company stocks ISO 9001-2008 quality Adblue filler caps suitable for commercial diesel trucks, fridge units and agricultural machinery that use DEF in their filler tanks.
We are able to supply OEM filler caps for a large selection of commercial trucks, such as Merecedes, Iveco, Volvo, Scania and Man. For our full range of locking filler caps, please see below.
AdBlue® is a clear liquid made up of 32.5% high purity urea (which comprises carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen) and 67.5% deionised water. In the SCR process this solution reacts with and neutralises nitrogen oxides (NOx).
Protect Against Contamination - Put diesel into an AdBlue® tank, the entire SCR system has to be changed. Likely to be expensive in both repair costs and loss of vehicle time. So protect it with a locking AdBlue® cap.
AdBlue® or DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is the latest European emissions legislation has meant that commercial vehicles on the roads in Britain are now equipped with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and use AdBlue® diesel emission fluid or DEF as it is also known.
Thanks to the changes in the legislation, there has been a dramatic reduction in noxious nitrogen oxides and particulate matter in recent years.
As it is made up of water and an organic compound, it is completely safe, and less corrosive than brine to metal or concrete. It is clean, harmless and environmentally friendly. It is indeed the least hazardous of all the fluids used in commercial vehicles today and small spillages can simply be rinsed away with water. With small spillages you may see white crystals forming after a while, but they are non corrosive and can be wiped away.
Yes. Exceeding maximum emissions runs the same risk whether the system is SCR or EGR. All trucks entering Greater London will need to be Euro 4 emission levels or cleaner for particulate matter from January 3rd, 2012. A daily charge is currently proposed for non-compliant vehicles.
The EU is at the forefront of the international efforts to reduce greenhouse gases and so limit global warming. The EU legislation addresses the noxious emissions from diesel engines of nitrogen oxides (NOx) - a greenhouse gas and source of acid rain and a 'particulate matter', an atmospheric pollutant. It is important to remember that 99.7% of diesel exhaust gases are 'clean', it's only the remaining 0.3% that are 'noxious'.
Our range of locking AdBlue® caps are manufactured by Farma in Italy to ISO9001-2008 standards.
All the components used in the making of this cap are resistant against urea corrosion and manufactured to the highest standards.
Similar looking products may not be of the same quality, so you can purchase with confidence. We always place quality first when sourcing products.
Our 'Match this Cap' service, is available for owners and operators of both petrol and diesel fuelled vehicles. This simple to use service, will help us to identify the correct fuel filler cap for your vehicle. For diesel fuel caps, please use our, Match this Diesel Cap query form.